Tuesday 9 April 2013

Star by Julien Macdonald

Hey hey! So, basically I was given a load of handbag samples from the designers and buyers at Debenhams so I thought I'd write a few reviews on them to share. Most of them are next season's pieces, however some are in store right now. Bear in mind that these are samples and therefore have been developed further, so it is likely that they will not be exactly the same on purchasing the item.

JULIEN MACDONALD
To start with, Star by Julien Macdonald has been a truly successful range at Debenhams since 2003. The current range in stores at the moment is very striking and sophisticated. This snake curved tote is in store right now for the selling price of £55 and you can buy it (here) It can be told from the photographs that there are slight alterations to the design on the gold plates and also the lining which is not pictured below.
This bag was one of my favourites from those of which I received because it's not a boring black, which my bags tend to be, and the snake zip embellishment isn't something I'd normally go for either. Snake is a definite trend for this Spring/ Summer, so if you haven't invested in a Summer piece as of yet, I recommend this. You can never go wrong with handbags, they can last years and you'll never grow out of them, they're an investment- well, that's what I tell myself every time I buy something over £50 anyways...


Thanks, Emily X

3 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loooove this bag!!! followed on bloglovin'!!
    i'd love for you to check out my blog @ http://lydiam4y.blogspot.com it'd mean a lot ! x

    ReplyDelete