Tuesday 16 April 2013

Red Valentino Reflections

Thought I'd share a yummy little crush of mine,
so for those who have already seen this show, you will understand why when I looked back at it today, I felt the need to publicise it on BEMSA. It is the cutest, most darling catwalk show from this year's A/W New York shows, in my opinion anyway.



I don't know whether it's the cute socks? Or the bows? Or the roses? Or the illustrated backdrops? Or even the bold choice of yellow?- something I am always too scared to venture into the realms of...
Maybe it's the combination of all those things, but whatever it is, I'm going thrifting and I will recreate these looks for a million times less, don't fear!

I'll post later on this year, perhaps when there weather is a little more promising, with my interpretations of these looks because I cannot get them out of my head and this seems to be the only way.

Hope you appreciate the sweetness of the show and it gives you some inspiration for the upcoming seasons.

Thanks, Emily X

PS remember to follow us on Bloglovin' at http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4907527/bemsa xxx

5 comments:

  1. I loveeee these Images , the background is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Sure, will have a look! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! Checked out your blog, love the clothing! Love Emily xx

    ReplyDelete